Wish you all happy teacher’s day. Teachers are the person who make us a good human being by inculcating good human values in us. Teachers make us to learn, to talk, to distinguish between good and bad. Please respect your teachers and love your teachers. According to Kabirdas
Guru is the person who shows us the right path, he introduces that who is God. Gu means darkness and ru means Light, so guru takes us from darkness to Light. We read many stories about gurus. Guru Dronacharya, Guru Parshuraam, Guru Vashishtha, Guru Vaalmiki, Guru Vishwamitra. They are regarded as best gurus as their shishyas were famous persons of history.
These days gurus are known as teachers. They teach us to read, write, speak and behave like a good person. They make us cicilised. So we must respect our teachers. In some countries like Norway teachers are the most respected person of the society. We should obey our teachers at our utmost. Guru is like Brahma, Guru is like Vishu and Guru is like Mahesh that is, Shanker. So we can find these three idols in one, i.e. in our Gurus.
Shri Gurve Namah!
Thanks and regards
Happy Teacher’s Day 2014 and more posts to read:
- Republic Day Essay in Hindi गणतंत्र दिवस पर निबंध
- Makar Sankranti Festival Essay in Hindi मकर संक्रांति
- Lohri Festival Article in Hindi लोहड़ी पर्व
- Christmas Festival Essay in Hindi
- Guru Gobind Singh Birthday in Hindi
- Childrens Day Essay in Hindi बाल दिवस
- Chhath Puja Story in Hindi छठ पूजा
- Hindi Diwas 14 September Hindi Essay
- Teachers Day Celebration 5 September
- Ganesh Chaturthi गणेश चतुर्थी गणेशोत्सव Festival
- Janmashtami Krishna Birthday Hindi Essay
- Raksha Bandhan Hindi Essay Rakhi Festival Lekh
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Festival राखी
- Holy Ramjan Festival Hindi Essay
- Lord Gautam Buddha Birthday Jayanti