Quiz on Carbon and its Compounds
1. The gas used in welding and cutting metals is :
Ans. Ethyne/ Acetylene
2. Major constituents of LPG is
3. Who prepared urea for the first time by heating ammonium cyanate?
4. General formula of Alkyne is
Ans. Cn H2n-2
5. Carboxylic acid containing one carbon atom is called
Ans. Formic acid
6. A functional group mainly determines the
Ans. Chemical properties
7. 100% pure ethyl alcohol is called
Ans. Absolute alcohol
8. What does IUPAC stand for?
Ans. International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
9. Marsh gas mainly contains:
10. The conversion of ethanol to ethane is an example of :
11. What is known as grain alcohol?
12. Baeyer’s reagent is :
Ans. Alkaline KMnO4 solution
13. Ethane with the molecular formula C2H6 has __________ covalent bonds.
14. The percentage of N2 in urea is about
Ans. 46.66 per cent
15. Nucleophiles are :
Ans. Nucleus -loving species
Note: If you have any Hindi Article, Motivational Hindi Story, Hindi Essay, Hindi Quotes, please share with us. We will publish that article with due credit and with your picture and brief introduction.
If you have any suggestion for the betterment of this blog, please feel free to send your feedback. We welcome any kind of feedback. Please write to us at: [email protected]