Quiz on Nature and Earth
Diamond Ring, God’s Eye and Bailey’s Beard are the parts of which natural phenomena?
Ans. Solar eclipse
Which satellite recorded the presence of an Ozone hole?
Which is the world’s only floating national park?
Ans. Keibul Lamjo
Majuli, the world’s largest river island is located in which river?
Which mountain peak consists of these volcanic cones – Kibo, Mawenzi and Shira?
Which group of plants is sensitive to airborne chemicals and are therefore used as pollution indicators?
What does a Koala Bear eat?
Ans. Eucalyptus leaves
Read further to Quiz on Nature and Earth
- Teachers Day Celebration 5 September
- Ganesh Chaturthi गणेश चतुर्थी गणेशोत्सव Festival
- Janmashtami Krishna Birthday Hindi Essay
- Raksha Bandhan Hindi Essay Rakhi Festival Lekh
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Festival राखी
- Holy Ramjan Festival Hindi Essay
- Lord Gautam Buddha Birthday Jayanti
- Sri Hanuman Birthday Jayanti Celebrations
- Kamada Ekadashi Vrata कामदा एकादशी व्रत
- Gangaur Festival गनगौर व्रत
- Samarth Guru Ramdas Birthady Hindi Article
- Lord Rama Birthday Ram Navami Festival
- Holi Festival Brings Happiness रंग बरसे
Note: If you have any Hindi Article, Motivational Hindi Story, Hindi Essay, Hindi Quotes, please share with us. We will publish that article with due credit and with your picture and brief introduction.
If you have any suggestion for the betterment of this blog, please feel free to send your feedback. We welcome any kind of feedback. Please write to us at: [email protected]