Space and Astronomy Quiz
This post is about Space and Astronomy Quiz questions and their answers.
Which planet is also known as the ‘morning star’?
Which planet is renowned for dust storm?
Name the first artificial satellite.
Ans. Sputnik 1
Who is known as the father of Indian Space Programme?
Ans. Dr Vikram Sarabhai
Name the satellite which was launched recently by India?
Ans. INSAT – 3D on 26 July 2013
Astronomers discovered a number of planets in 2011 that they thought to be fit for life and similar to earth. What is the popular nickname for these planets?
Ans. Goldilocks planet
A pulsar is a rapidly rotating neutron star. The first known pulsar was observed in 1967 by astronomers Jocelyn Bell Burnell and Antony Hewish. They referred to their discovery as LGM-1. The LGM stood for:
Ans. Little Green Men
How many times has our Solar System orbited the centre of the galaxy since the planet Earth was formed?
Ans. 20 times
Which planet in the solar system is almost the same size as the earth?
Read more to Space and Astronomy Quiz
- Shanti Sutra Peace Mantra in Hindi शांति सूत्र
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Better Health
- Healthy Tomato स्वास्थ्यवर्धक टमाटर
- Carrot Health Benefits in Hindi गाजर खाएं सेहत बनाएं
- Benefits of Laughing Hindi Article
- Best Talcum Powder for Men and Women
- Chikungunya Symptoms Treatment Prevention
- Pan Masala Slow Poison Side Effects
- IVF Invitro Fertilization Hindi Nibandh बांझपन का इलाज
- CatchUpOn Lost Growth Horlicks Growth Plus
- Thyrocare Complete HealthCare Package
- Healthy Cabbage Benefits Hindi Article
- Great Ancient Surgeon Jeevak जीवक
- Top Summers Freshness Hindi Tips