1. The nervous system is made up of these three parts:
Ans. Brain, spinal cord, and nerves
2. How much does a typical brain weigh?
Ans. 1.4 kilograms
3. What is the biggest part of the brain?
4. Which part of the brain helps keep your balance so you don’t fall flat on your face?
5. Which part of the brain keeps you breathing?
Ans. Brain stem
6. The brain creates connections, or pathways, between these microscopic cells:
7. Your emotions are believed to come from the:
8. These are the aggregate of nerve cells from which the nerve fibres arise.
9. What is the outermost layer of axon called?
10. The nerve arising from the ventral horn of the spinal cord.
Ans. Motor neuron
11. What is the junction between teo neuron cells called?
12. The part of the human brain that controls body temperature.
13. True or false: Dura mater is the outermost layer of the meninges.
14. What is the functional unit of the nervous system?
15. Thread-like branches arising from cell body of a neuron.