Here are some steps for making a decision:
1. First of all you should define your problem. It will take towards your goal.
2. Develop alternatives to solve your main problem as it has been defined as you problem. Here you will get ideas to solve your problems.
3. Now evaluate your alternatives to find out benefits and losses from your alternatives. This process is analyzing your ideas.
4. Now the times has come to make a decision. You have analyzed every pros and cons so make a decision.
5. Implement your solution is a very important step. Here you have to implement the solution to solve your problem.
6. Now the last step is to monitor your solution regularly to get it done, or alter your decision if required.These are the steps required for decision-making.
Note: Please give your feedback on this post How to Make Decision through comment.
Read more posts by clicking the following links:
- Three Steps for Commercial Success
- How valuable is Your Time?
- Theory of Relativity in Real Life
- How-to Set Financial Goal
- How to Buy Time in Hindi
- Tips to prepare for JEE-Mains
- Touching Your Elder’s Feet
- Organizational Skills and Leadership
- How to Live a Stress Free Life